Courtyard Barn (sleeps 10)
- Entrance hall
- Farmhouse kitchen
- Living room with dining area
(with Sky TV and iPod docking station/audio)
- Adult Snooker Room
- Summerhouse / Children’s Games Room
- 5 bedrooms (1 full time super-king, 1 full time twin and 3 king-size or twins)
- 4 bedrooms with dedicated ensuite bathrooms and 1 with private bathroom
- Utility room and boot room
- Enclosed garden with summerhouse, furniture and childrens swings
- Courtyard with hot tub
- Onsite parking for up to 5 cars
A welcoming entrance hall with slate flooring.
Spacious and well-equipped, the kitchen has a double Aga, double sink, microwave and dishwasher, breakfast seating, with views out to the paddocks.
Living room with dining area
Extremely spacious beamed, oak-floored living room with three large sofas, woodburning stove with logs supplied on request, large flat screen television with Sky TV, French doors leading to the garden and summerhouse.
Dining area with serving area adjoining kitchen with large mahogany dining table and ten chairs.
With super king-sized bed and adjoining bathroom suite with Victorian cast iron bath, WC, double sinks and separate shower cubicle. French doors lead out to the courtyard.
Three ensuite bedrooms
Can be king-size or twin rooms – all located at ground level along the main hallway.
One further twin bedroom is accessed by via a ladder staircase off the secondary hallway, this has an attractive vaulted beamed ceiling.
Adult Snooker Room
A spacious adult snooker room adjoins the lounge – ideal entertainment on a rainy day – offering a full-size snooker table and an excellent selection of games.
Two washing machines, large American-style fridge freezer and useful additional storage space.
Large, lawned enclosed garden with patio area and garden furniture for summer months, and a children’s climbing frame and swings further along. In addition there is an enclosed courtyard area the other side of the barn providing a hot tub for up to six people and seating and charcoal BBQ.
Guests are welcome to enjoy seven acres of woodland and paddocks that surround Courtyard Barn, with easy access to nearby footpaths and quiet country lanes. Please note, there is an unfenced pond in the woodland area so please take care with children and pets.
Outside Courtyard Barn there is ample off-road parking space for up to 5 cars.
Courtyard Barn is mainly located on ground floor level (with the exception of one twin bedroom) and is suitable for visitors with limited mobility. Please contact owners Richard or Victoria Kerrison to discuss your personal requirements prior to booking.
- Electricity and air source powered underfloor heating.
- Towels and bed linen are all included in the price.
- Logs for the woodburning stove are available on request.
- We can provide a travel cot and high chair by arrangement – please request these.
- Courtyard Barn has Wi-Fi internet access.
- No smoking.
- Up to two dogs are welcome at an additional charge of £30 each.
Please note: Short breaks at Courtyard Barn are often available outside of high season, please contact owners Richard or Victoria Kerrison to discuss.