Pear Tree Cottage (sleeps 6)
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6 (4+2), from £69 per night
The living space is open plan with a large kitchen and separate dining and living areas. The cottage has large bedrooms and two bathrooms. This makes the property perfect for two couples sharing, two couples with children or a family of six.
One of the bedrooms (downstairs) is arranged as super king size bed, plus a single day bed. The barn’s southeast-facing courtyard garden is perfect for outside dining. There is free Wi Fi throughout.
A gas boiler provides under floor heating to add to the sense of luxury. The downstairs bedroom, wet room, living space and kitchen make the cottage perfect for wheelchair users or guests with accessibility needs.
Large open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Lounge seating for 6 around a wood burning stove.
- 32″ flat screen TV, Stereo system with turntable for vinyl, CD or USB connection, selection of DVDs, book library and board games.
- Seating for 6 around large reclaimed teak dining table.
- A stable door opens onto an enclosed courtyard garden, which has ample outdoor seating and a large outside table for al fresco dining.
- Large, well equipped, contemporary kitchen overlooking the dining and living area.
- An electric oven, hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and microwave.
- Full range of quality cooking equipment and cooking basics (herbs, oils, salt, pepper, etc.).
- Tea, coffee and sugar.
- A view of horses in their stables from the living area.
Entrance Hall and boot area
- Useful storage for boots, coats and buggies.
Downstairs triple bedroom
- A comfortable super king size bed and a single day bed.
- Contemporary furnishings.
- Large wardrobe storage.
- Bedside cabinets, lamps and a 32” flat screen TV.
- Views to the central courtyard.
- Downstairs wet room with WC, basin, shower, illuminated mirror, and heated towel rail.
Upstairs triple bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Can be set up as super king size bed or twin beds, and a separate single bed. En suite bathroom with bath, shower, WC, basin, illuminated mirror and heated towel rail.
- Built in wardrobe storage.
- Views of the horses grazing in our fields.
We want our guests to have a wonderful and memorable holiday so we provide the following little luxuries at no extra costs to help get your stay off to the best start:
- Welcome local food basket– stocked with seasonal goods and local treats.
- A full range of equipment for children and babies, including stair gate, cots and high chairs.
- Kitchen essentials – hand soap, kitchen cleaners, starter pack of dishwasher tablets, salt, pepper, and a basic selection of herbs and spices.
- DVD and book library, including children’s books and DVDs, quality children’s toys and free Wi-Fi.
- Quality duvets and pillows throughout and towels and blackout blinds in all bedrooms.
- Hand soap and toilet paper in all bathrooms.
Access for all
We offer a warm welcome to all guests arriving at Pear Tree Cottage at Roundabout Farm. If you have any specific needs you would like us to be aware of please contact us before arrival.
In Pear Tree Cottage the main living area, ground floor wet room and downstairs bedroom and outdoor area are all wheelchair friendly.