the Orangery (sleeps 4)
A converted one-storey former stable building
Bright, modern facilities
The Orangery (sleeps 4) is adjoined to Pear Tree Cottage (sleeps 6) and located just across the gravel courtyard from Courtyard Barn (sleeps 10) – an ideal option to book if you have more than ten people in your party wishing to stay at Courtyard Barn.
It comprises two vibrantly decorated double rooms with modern ensuite shower facilities and original features such as exposed brickwork and beams. The rooms are the Blickling suite and the Felbrigg suite, and in total they can accommodate up to 4 guests.
A homely space to relax
Alongside comfortable, modern, yet homely facilities all on one level, the Orangery offers a pleasant, light-filled lounge and dining area, a TV and small reading library, plus a well-equipped self-contained kitchen.
Accommodation in the Orangery
- Two double ensuite bedrooms with shower, wash basin and WC
- Bedding and towels all supplied
- Choose twin or double bed option in both bedrooms when booking
- Singles, couples, and couples plus one child welcome
- Single-storey accommodation, recently renovated
- Lounge area, dining area, TV, and books plus Wi-Fi
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Well-behaved dogs also welcome
Please also read our accessibility statement.